How Can We Help?
Add A Mobile Phone Number To Receive SMS Notifications
Mobile phone numbers can be added to a user’s contact information so that they can receive SMS notifications.
Note: SMS (text notifications) is only available in the United States and Canada. It is recommended to use push notifications for accounts outside the United States and Canada.
To add a mobile phone number to a user’s contact information:
- Log into your customer account.
- Click Users.
- Click for the user to edit. If the user is not listed, click Add User to add a new user.
- Verify User Information is correct.
- In Contact Information, click + Add.
- Click Mobile Number (SMS).
- Enter the user’s phone number, select the country of the phone number, and select the phone’s cellular provider.
- Click Save.
Note: If you do not have the option to save, you may not have the required login permissions. If you are not seeing the preceding options to add a mobile number, contact your service provider.