How Can We Help?
Associate A Camera With An SVR
Associate a camera with a Streaming Video Recorder to start local 24/7 recording.
To associate a camera with a Stream Video Recorder using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click Video.
- Click Recording Rules.
- Click Local Recordings
Note: If there is more than one Stream Video Recorder on the account, use the dropdown menu to select the desired Stream Video Recorder.
- Click + Add Schedule.
- Configure the schedule:
- In Record from this camera, click to select the camera to record to the Streaming Video Recorder.
- Using the At the following frame rate dropdown menu, select the frame rate.
- Using the At this resolution dropdown menu, select the resolution if the camera supports it.
- Using the At this quality dropdown menu, select the quality.
- In During this time frame, select a time frame for the rule to be active.
- Click Save Schedule.