How Can We Help?
Change A Pan/Tilt Camera’s Position Presets
Pan/Tilt cameras have the ability to save a variety of position presets. The Home pan/tilt preset is the position the camera will return to after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Note: Presets can only be updated using the desktop website. The app only has the ability to move the current position of the pan/tilt camera.
To change position presets for pan/tilt cameras using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click Video.
- Click Settings.
- Using the Video Device dropdown menu, select the pan/tilt camera to be edited.
- Click Pan/Tilt Presets.
- Click for a current preset to edit that preset’s position, or click + Create New to create a new preset.
- Click the arrow buttons on the edge of the Live View image to adjust the camera’s position.
- Enter the desired preset name in the Preset name field.
- Click Save.
To control a pan/tilt camera’s current position to a preset using the app:
- Log into the app.
- Tap .
- Tap Video.
- Tap to select the pan/tilt camera to change the current position.
- Tap .
- Tap the preset you would like the camera to move to.