How Can We Help?
Change A System User Code
Existing system user codes can be updated using the website or app.
Changing a user code sends a user code notification change to the primary email on the account.
Important: User codes cannot be edited while the security system is armed. Verify the security system is disarmed before attempting to edit a user code remotely.
To change a system user code using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click Users.
- Click on the desired user.
- Click to edit user information.
- Click the access code field.
- In Access Code, enter the desired user code.
- A new access code can also be generated by clicking Generate Code.
- Click to select which devices and features the user will have access to.
- Click Save to send the changes to the system.
To change a system user code using the app:
- Log into the app.
- Tap .
- Tap Users.
- Tap to select the user to update.
- Tap the access code field.
- In Access Code, enter the new user code.
- Tap Save.