How Can We Help?
Change The Layout Of The Live Video Page
For accounts it more than one camera, the layout of the live video page can be reorganized to display four identically sized streams in a grid (2×2), one large stream next to three small streams (1+3), two streams at a time, or a single stream at a time. If you log out of your account, the views revert to the default 2×2 grid.
Note: A maximum of four cameras can displayed at a time. For accounts with more than four cameras, click or to view additional stream pages.
To change the layout of the live video page using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click Video.
- Select a layout:
- Click for a 2×2 grid layout.
- Click / for a 1+3 layout.
- To change which camera view is the largest, mouse over the desired camera view, then click .
- Click / to only display two streams per page instead of four.
- Mouse over the desired camera, then click to see only that camera’s live view.