How Can We Help?
Create An Event-Triggered Garage Door Automation Rule
Event-Triggered Garage Door rules allow you to automate a garage door to open or close based on the status of the security system.
To create an event-triggered garage door automation rule using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click Automation.
- Click + Add New Rule.
- Click Event-triggered Rule.
- In the Name of rule field, enter the name of the new rule.
- In Automate My, click to select Garage Door.
- In When this event occurs, click to select the action that will trigger the Garage Door rule, then use the dropdown menu to specify the conditions of the action.
- In Select Devices, click to select the garage doors that will follow the rule.
- In During this time frame, click to select when you would like the rule to be active.
- At All Times means the rule will be carried out any time of day.
- Only during the following times will allow you to choose specific days and times that selected devices are automated by the rule.
- Verify the rule is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save.