How Can We Help?
Create/Edit A Doorbell Motion Recording Rule
A Doorbell Motion recording rule records video when the doorbell detects motion.
To create a doorbell motion recording rule using the website:
- Log into your customer account.
- Click Video.
- Click Recording Rules.
- Click +Add Rule.
- Click Doorbell Motion Recording Schedule.
- Name the new recording rule.
- Using the Record a clip when dropdown menu, select which doorbell camera should trigger a clip recording when motion is detected.
- In Video Clip Recipients, click + Add Recipients to be notified when a new clip is uploaded.
- Click the entries in the Address Book that are to be notified, or click + New to add a new Address Book entry.
- Once all desired recipients are selected, click Close.
Important: Notifications are sent to the recipients after the video clip is uploaded to the account.
- Verify the recording rule is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save Rule.