How Can We Help?
Create/Edit A Geo Service Pause Video Recording Rule
Pause video recording rules are used to pause Video Recording Rules based on your phone’s location or security system status (Armed Stay or Disarmed), preventing video clips from being captured. These location-based alerts can be configured from the website to notify you at all times of day, on a set schedule, or based on your phone’s location.
To create/edit a Geo-Service pause video recording rule using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click Settings.
- Click Geo-Services.
- Click Pause Video Recordings.
- Click on the video recording rule that will use the Geo-Service rule.
- In At home settings:
- Click to select Do not record when any of the Geo-Devices.
- Use the Geo-Devices dropdown menu to select the Geo-Devices to trigger the rule.
- Use the Geo-Fence dropdown menu to select the Geo-Fence to trigger the rule.
- Verify the recording rule is set up with the correct settings.
- Click Save Rule.