How Can We Help?
Create/Edit A Sensor Left Open Thermostat Energy Saver Rule
A Sensor Left Open Energy Saver rule can adjust a thermostat’s setpoint or mode if a door, window, or other sensor is left open for a specified duration.
To create a sensor left open energy saver rule using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click Automation.
- Find the Sensor Left Open Energy Saver rule and click Configure.
- In the When any of these sensors, click to select which sensors will be applied to the rule.
- In Is Left Open for this duration, use the dropdown menus and click to select the thermostat actions for the rule.
- If desired, click to select Apply to all thermostats to apply the rule to all thermostats on the system.
- To add notification recipients, click + Add Recipient.
- Click to select the desired recipients from the Address Book, or add an unlisted recipient by clicking + New.
- Click Close.
- Verify the notification is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save.
Note: There is a limit of 32 sensors per Sensor Left Open Energy Saver rule.