How Can We Help?
Create/Edit A Sensor Opened/Closed Recording Rule
A Sensor Opened/Closed recording rule records video from a specified camera or video device when a specified sensor opens or closes.
To create a sensor opened/closed recording rule using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click Video.
- Click Recording Rules.
- Click +Add Rule.
- Click Sensor Opened/Closed.
- Name the new recording rule.
- Using the When…is dropdown menus, select which sensor and status should trigger a clip recording.
- In During this time frame, select the time frame for the rule to be active.
- In Record clips from these cameras, click to select the cameras that should record.
- In Video Clip Recipients, click + Add Recipients to be notified when the recording rule is triggered.
- Click the entries in the Address Book that are to be notified, or click + New to add a new Address Book entry.
- Once all desired recipients are selected, click Close.
- Verify the recording rule is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save Rule.