How Can We Help?
Create/Edit A System Armed Or Disarmed Recording Rule
A System Armed or Disarmed recording rule records video from a specified camera or video device when the system is armed or disarmed.
To create a system armed or disarmed recording rule using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click Video.
- Click Recording Rules.
- Click + Add Rule.
- Click System Armed or Disarmed.
- Name the new recording rule.
- Using the When…is…by dropdown menus, select which system, status, and user should trigger a recording.
- In During this time frame, select the time frame for the rule to be active.
- In Record clips from these cameras, click to select the cameras that should record.
- In Video Clip Recipients, click + Add Recipients to be notified when the recording rule is triggered.
- Click the entries in the Address Book that are to be notified, or click + New to add a new Address Book entry.
- Once all desired recipients are selected, click Close.
- Verify the recording rule is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save Rule.