How Can We Help?
Create/Edit A Thermostat Fan Schedule
Thermostat Fan Schedules are used to automatically control the HVAC fan in your home or business to help save on energy costs while you are away and keep you comfortable while you are home or asleep. Thermostat Fan Schedules can be edited from the website or app.
Note: Only one fan schedule (per thermostat) can be set up for each day.
To create/edit a Thermostat Fan schedule using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click Automation.
- Click Schedules.
- In Fan Schedules, click Configure to create a new Fan Schedule.
- To edit an existing Fan Schedule, click .
- In Turn fan ON during the selected periods, click to select the days of the week that the Fan Schedule will apply to.
- Use the dropdown menus next to each day to configure the specific time duration the fan will run.
- If desired, click to select Apply to all thermostats to have all thermostats follow the Fan Schedule.
- Click Save.
To create/edit a Thermostat Fan schedule using the app:
- Log into the app.
- Tap .
- Tap Thermostats.
- Tap .
- Tap the desired duration that you would like the fan to run.
- Tap Select.