How Can We Help?
Create/Edit An Entry Delay Recording Rule
An Entry Delay recording rule records video when specific sensors report an entry delay to a security panel on the account.
To create an entry delay recording rule using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click Video.
- Click Recording Rules.
- Click + Add Rule.
- Click Entry Delay.
- Name the new recording rule.
- Using the When an entry delay is triggered by dropdown menu, select which entry delay sensors should trigger a clip recording.
- In During this time frame, select the time frame for the rule to be active.
- In Record clips from these cameras, click to select the cameras that should record.
- In Video Clip Recipients, click + Add Recipients to be notified when the recording rule is triggered.
- Click the entries in the Address Book that are to be notified, or click + New to add a new Address Book entry.
- Once all desired recipients are selected, click Close.
- Verify the recording rule is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save Rule.