How Can We Help?
Export The System Activity History
Exporting the system activity history is useful for storing key records and gaining new insights for your system. The system activity history can be exported as a .cvs or PDF file using the website. The activity history can display the activity history of the past 60 days or up to 1,000 events.
Note: Only 1,000 events can be exported at a time. If an activity history contains more than 1,000 events, more filters need to be applied to narrow the scope of the activity history.
To export the system activity history:
- Log into the website.
- Click Activity.
- Click to expand Filter.
- Select any of the following filters to search with:
- Using the Search bar to view activity matching specific keywords.
- Using the Start Date and End Date to view activity within a specified timeframe.
- Using the Users dropdown menu to view the activity of specified users.
- Using the Device Type dropdown menu to view activity from specific devices.
- Using the Event Type dropdown menu to view activity from specific events.
- Using the Device Name dropdown menu to select events observed by specific devices.
- Select a date range for the system activity request.
- Click to download the filtered system activity search as a .cvs file.