How Can We Help?
Garage Door Opener Is In Malfunction
The Malfunction trouble condition indicates a device is unable to properly communicate.
If a garage door opener is in malfunction:
- Open and close the door from the garage door opener’s wall control.
- Request an update on the equipment status.
- Verify the garage door opener is within communication range of the router or panel.
- If using a LiftMaster garage door opener, verify the internet connection it is associated with is active.
- If using a Linear Z-Wave garage door opener, verify the device is within range of the Z-Wave network.
- If using a LiftMaster MyQ wall control, verify the MyQ wall control has power.
- If it is still in malfunction, contact your service provider.