How Can We Help?
Interlogix NX – Battery Replacement
The Interlogix NX uses a 12 VDC 4 or 6.5 Ah backup battery.
To replace the batteries in an Interlogix NX:
If desired, put the system in test mode with the monitoring station before proceeding. For more information, see Put a system On Test with the monitoring station.
- Disarm the panel.
- Power off the panel.
- Unplug the AC power transformer.
- Disconnect the backup battery.
- Remove the old backup battery.
- Power on the panel.
- Connect the red and black backup battery leads to the lugs on the panel.
- Connect the other ends of the backup battery leads to the battery terminals.
- Plug the transformer into an outlet that is not controlled by a switch.