How Can We Help?
Take A Peek-In From The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Camera
Peek-Ins allow users to take on demand snapshots from the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 panel camera using the Alarm.com website or app.
Captured images are saved in the Images event gallery.
- The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 must be connected to Wi-Fi.
- The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 must be on firmware version 2.3.0 +.
Note: If you do not see the following options, contact your service provider.
To request a Peek-In using the website:
- Log into the website.
- Click on the Images card.
- Click either or next to the panel camera.
- The image is uploaded to the Images Event Gallery. When the image is available for viewing, a notification is sent to all Peek-In notification recipients.
To request a Peek-In using the app:
- Log into the app.
- Tap .
- Tap Images.
- Tap .
- Tap Peek-In, press the image sensor you would like to capture the image.
- Tap Next Motion to have the image sensor upload an image the next time the image sensor detects motion.
- Tap Now To have the image sensor upload an image immediately.
To configure Peek-In recipients:
- Log into the website. This can only be configured on the website.
- Click Automation.
- Click for Peek-Ins & Manual Image Uploads.
- To choose notification recipients, click + Add Recipient.
- Click to select the desired recipients from the Address book, to add an unlisted recipient click + New. When recipients has been selected, a checkmark appears next to their contact information.
Note: When a Peek-In is requested, an image of the capture is attached to the email or SMS message.
- Click Close.
- Verify the rule is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save.