How Can We Help?
Thermostat Is In Malfunction
The Malfunction trouble condition indicates a device is unable to properly communicate.
If a Z-Wave thermostat is in malfunction, try the following steps to resolve the behavior.
- Verify the device is powered on.
- Verify the device is within range of the Z-Wave network.
- Power off the device, if possible. Wait a couple minutes, and then power the device back on.
- Trigger the thermostat by manually changing the temperature on it.
- If the device is still in malfunction, contact your service provider.