How Can We Help?
Why Can’t I Hear Anything During A Doorbell Call?
There are several reasons why the app may experience audio issues during a doorbell call.
If unable to hear audio during a doorbell call:
- Verify the Alarm.com app is updated to the most recent version.
- Verify that the media volume on the mobile device isn’t muted and the sound is turned up.
- Verify that the app has access to the mobile device’s microphone.
- Verify that the mobile device does not have any Do Not Disturb settings enabled.
- Listen for sound out of the device’s speaker as well as with headphones to determine if the issue to related to one of these.
- Test other applications for audio functionality.
- Test a doorbell call using another mobile device.